Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Edublog Awards-- It's Voting Time!!

If you missed the post on my Facebook page, Jenna over at Speech Room News nominated me for Best New Blog for the Edublog Awards.  I made it through to the "short list" and am in the voting rounds!

Now, this is where you all come in... I need your help!!

I am so honored to even just be considered for this nomination!  If you feel as though you find the ideas/information on this blog to be useful, I would be *SO* appreciative if you would take a minute to cast a vote for me here.  Voting is super easy! You'll just hit the "up" arrow right under the box with my blog name.



It will have you log in to List.ly to cast your vote using either Google+, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.  After you log in, make sure to check the page again to see if your vote went through.  If the "up" arrow is blue, that means your vote has been cast!

While you're there, take a look around at the other categories and cast your vote for all the other SLP blogs out there, too.  You can vote for as many as you want, but you can only vote for each blog one time.

Sublime Speech has put together a blog post with a list of all the SLP blogs nominated for each category for easy reference.  Check that out here.  How awesome would it be if SLPs were in the top few in each category we were nominated in?!

A big thank you from the bottom of my heart goes out to all of you who read my blog!!  I never would have dreamed when I started this blog just 5 short months ago, that I'd be nominated for something like this! Another big thank you  goes out to those who have already or will be casting a vote in the Edublog awards! I appreciate you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10